21 May 2012

She*Art Graphic 45 style

I love all of the inspirational She*Art that is becoming so popular. It's so wonderful to see people expressing their creativity, and really letting their imaginations run wild, with some positive words to go along with it. I decided to try my hand at this trend using one of my favorite paper companies, Graphic 45, and true to their wonderful vintage style my little lady is sporting her very own flapper dress. This was really fun to create, I started out basic, but I can't wait to make a few more pieces and get more elaborate as I go along!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! This is your first try?! It's outstanding, I LOVE the dress.

Heather Landry said...

I love the flapper dress that you made. It's just so cool! I can't believe this is your first attempt!

Martica Designs said...

This is so whimsical its beautiful....