23 February 2012

Tropical Travelogue mini album

                                                                               
Mini albums are incredibly popular, so leave it to Graphic 45 to come up with this completely adorable Metal Film Canister with an accordian album inside.

I love how this album stretches out. I decided to use the gorgeous Tropical Travelogue papers and just 4 pieces of the album to stretch across the mantle of my fireplace. It's like a mini vacation every time I see it!


I love the beautiful palm leaves, they are so real looking, like actually being in a beautiful, lush tropical garden. I added a few Petaloo velvet hydrangeas. Graphic 45 and Petaloo have been teaming up a lot lately and the two together coordinate perfectly.




                                

1 comment: