12 December 2011

Echo Park Holly Jolly mini-album















The holiday season is upon us once again! I love crafting for Christmas in non-traditional colors. Red and green are fun yes, but if I see something for the holidays in pastel shades: lavender, aquas, and especially pink, I am definitely sold. The Holly Jolly collection from Echo Park quickly caught my eye. As soon as I saw the soft pink in the line, I knew that would be the focal point for this mini. I decided to make a fun christmas stocking shape to fill with all of the wonderful memories that will be created in the coming weeks. Enjoy...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amity said...

Another beautiful mini album. You have such a talent for them. Lovely.

Unknown said...

Such a delightful mini album! Love the colour combo and the fun shape! Just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Such a delightful mini album! Love the colour combo and the fun shape! Just gorgeous!

Heather Landry said...

Your mini album is absolutely lovely! The little stocking shape is perfect.

Karen Shady said...

wow... your mini album is gorgeous.. you have a real flair for min. is, and the pastel colours in that range are perfect xx

Corrie said...

What a great idea, I love this.