21 May 2011

Prima Madeline Collection: Bella Donna layout




The entire Madeline collection from Prima is so beautiful, and I think the Bella Donna paper is one of my favorites. There are so many ways you can design with this piece. I cut out around the flowers and scrolls, and then mounted it on a sky blue piece of cardstock that I had glittered. I glued the photo on a 6x6 size of "Ste.Marie" paper and cut the letters out of "Spring Tide." The spring tide paper is so pretty, because musical notes are always a favorite, but Prima made this one in a beautiful aqua color. I embellished the papge with some Prima flowers and some extra flowers and a butterfly from Michael's.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ivana Camdzic said...

Stunning page! I love how you've used that line :) So happy to know of your blog, and I can't wait to see more of your creations!